@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Sunday, August 30, 2009

斌瑶~~ You And Me

Today, 30 August 2009

A person created this blog for Me
This person is a very special person for Me
I very happy that she can done this for Me
She created this blog
Is for Me to write my all feeling into this blog
She Because of Me
She named this blog called 斌瑶
斌瑶 is represent Me and Her
This name gave Me special meaning
Is this name gave Her A Special meaning too?
With This Blog
I can write my everything feeling that i have
No matter what had happen
I also will key in my every moment and feeling into this blog
With my honest and true heart
Without Her, I can't have any chance to express out
The feeling that I had stuck in my heart
For a long long time
In this blog, I could have bravely express out
What I feel and I'm think
Without hesitating
I hope You could also write this blog
Together with me for entering
Your feeling and Your thinking
Into this blog that named
Your Name and My Name
What You had done for Me
I won't forget it and
I will always put inside my heart
I will truly appreciate You
And appreciate what You had gave to Me
I won't make You disappointed once again
You will always be the one, Who I will put into my heart

No comments: