@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Green Hornet in 3D



First time watch 3D movie in the cinema
The price ticket seem a bit expensive
Compare to Normal Ticket
But nevermind ler...
Haven't try 3D before
Hoho~~
Wearing a spec with colorful glass
With the blur screen combine with color glass
Effect come out is quite amazing
Feeling the thing inside the movie
Come out to reality
Damn amazing...

I have this movie with few of my buddy
Some of my friends feel the movie is not affordable
But i feel it worth ler...
Haha.. Because this the first time for Me
Next time i must watch it with my Dear Dear!!
hehe... =)

No comments: