@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

~Happy Valentine Day~


14 February 2011
Happy Valentine Day
Having Dinner with Baby at Vegas
After School, plan to have surprise
Went to cake shop
Brought a CAKE~~
Then, when to accessories shop
Brought a FLOWER~
Together with LOVE TEDDY BEAR~
After finish purchasing,
Went to Vegas to reserve
Plan to give Baby a SURPRISE
When enjoying the dinner

While at home
Waiting time pass
When till 7 pm
Baby finish class
Waiting for her to come back
Ready to Vegas
But until 7.45 pm
Baby also haven't come back yet
Heart start become uncomfortable
Feel wanna to angry
Take a bath for cooling down
Finish bath, Baby also haven't come back
Feel DULAN already
Send a msg to Baby
Without 10 minutes
Baby come back ler
Pretend to angry her
But at last, Give baby angry back
Quarrel Begin
Think the dinner could not be succeed
At last, baby come tum tum me back
Happily go dinner at Vegas
Hehe~ Giving a big surprise to Baby
Baby feel happy that I can see



Valentine Present:
I brought Baby a Hand-Phone Nokia c6-01

I brought Baby a Toys Flower

I brought Baby a Love Teddy Bear

I brought Baby a Valentine Cake

Hope this present I present to Baby
Baby will like it
I promise Baby~
Next Year Valentine Day Will Be More Surprise
Love You Forever Baby...

No comments: