@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Monday, October 25, 2010

Heart Broken...

I don't know Why,
Don't know since When
Have become easy jealous...
Easy jealous this
Easy jealous that
I not confirm is that really jealous
Once you do something with boy
My heart like giving needle sting
I really don't know to release
Just only can angry
But sometimes I angry
It's like too over
Like not fair to YOU
So what i can do is just YAN..
I don't know i can YAN till when

Actually got one thing,
I really hope wanna know the truth
What Had happen on 15 August 2009 night??
Why You like always keep the secret
And don't tell me
When I'm asking
You just will changing the topic
And My Heart just will keep on pain

i Just Hope Dear could honestly tell me
EVERYTHING~~

And One thing...
Sometimes that you wrote in blog
You will never forget rite?
It's mean~~
Your Feel With Him Will Never Forget??

No comments: