@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Friday, October 22, 2010

~I Wanna You To Come Back~

My dear,
I really cannot stand liao le
No you at my side
I feel very uncomfortable
No Your hug
No Your Kiss
No Your Scold
No Your Beat
No Your Care
I wish you to come back
Kampar here to do your continue
So that I can accompany You everyday
There have many advantages
If You really come back
I can accompany You go work
Can eat breakfast and dinner with You
Can accompany you sleep
Can Kiss You anytime i want
Can hug anywhere i want(^.^)
But why dear must send to so far?
It's there no one training at Grand Kampar Hotel?
Dear...
Really hard to waiting leh...
Stil got 2 month leh..
No short de leh..
I Hope time could pass faster and faster...
So that dear can come back accompany me...
That Day I'm Still Waiting...

1 comment:

mun yew said...

almost wan pass the 1st month le...
my dear,be patient waiting me ok??
i will be bck soon de...
dun worry i will go away...
i oso hope the 2 months more pass faster n faster...haha...
i dun wan work thr la...hate hate hate...i miss you so much...
muackz........