@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

~I Wish You Happy~

My Dear,
So sorry for making you unhappy
Not I willing to done that
But the situation had forced Me
But My Heart not want Dear unhappy
My wish is want Dear happy
I wish to give Dear happiness
No more crying
No more sad
No more hurt
I will try all my best
Makes you happy all the time
But I want Dear promise me one thing
Dear must tai leong me
No matter what thing
Dear must always remember
I don't wanna My dear always angry me
Just Because of A small small matter
Maybe My Dear always think I'm not care
About Dear
That is not true..
I want My Dear to know that
Love You is My pleasure
And I willing to do it for You Forever..
This Is What I Can Promise To You.

1 comment:

mun yew said...

baby,i love you...muackz.......i wish you happy too