@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

~~My New Laptop Have Just Born~~






















HP Compaq Presario CQ40-621TU
My Brand New Laptop

Processor: AMD Turion X2 Dual Core Mobile Processor QL-65
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate
RAM: 2GB DDR2
Hard Disk Space: 320 GB
Graphic Card: ATI Radeon HD3200

I brought this laptop together
With My whole family And My Dear~~
I brought this laptop at 2 of January 2010
I Love This Laptop Very Very Much~
Thanks Daddy, Mummy
Thanks Liza, Judy
Thanks My Dear
Thanks Yap for recommended~~
Because of You all
I only can have this Laptop
Thank You so much~~

No comments: