@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

~~New Year Had Come 2010~~

The New Year had comes "2010"
This New Year, Dear passed with Me
At My house with my family
At the countdown night,
I with Dear drive to Kampar Westlake
And celebrate the countdown section
But We missed it~~
But at Westlake there really have many people
For celebrating the New Year Section
We had a wonderful moment with My CCS3 gang
Too disappointed is there have few of CCS3 member
Just Have Yap, Nicholas, Tiny, Boy, Ray and Nigel~~
CCS3 have 22 people but just have 7 of them join the party
At that night. We had join our moment~~
And We are waiting incoming Chinese New Year
Hope We could have this type of raging party again
And This time I would like to prefer more people to join it
Especially CCS3 members~~
haha~~~

No comments: