@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Monday, January 25, 2010

~Exam Had Just End~

My last subject "Introduction To Programming" Exam
Had just ended~~
Feeling not quite satisfied on what I had done on this paper
Since I open up the paper~~
My head that time was totally blank~~
I never met this kind of situation before
Even i don't know how to do
I also will fill in all the blank question
But this time...
In this paper, i can't really write a word on it
I don't know what suppose to write
And don't know how to write
I feel myself gonna fail this subject
My heart is afraid to take this exam paper again
I just hope i could pass~~
I'm not greedy for high marks or good result
I'm just wanna pass only~~
Who can help Me??
God??
Jesus??
Nobody can~~
Now i'm sure in deep shit right now~~
Haiz~~
Already past le~~
What can do is
Next semester must more hardworking on programming
And Repeat the exam paper~~
Gambateh... Robin...

No comments: