@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

~1st Day You Not At My Side~

The first day had just passed~
On the first day
Our relation had start become worse
Keep quarrel on the same topic
Both side always say ourself wrong
Actually just a small thing
We had quarrel and in bad mood for whole day
Chat in call very less already
Sms chatting also less too
Don't know need to say what to each other
Keep on like this~~
Relation sure will tam~~
Only the first day~~
The situation had become like this
Don't we both can tahan until open semester or not
Hope this coming Chinese New Year
Can really pull back Our relation le~~

Since You had live with my family for few day
I know my parent are quite annoying
But they also want us to be good
They not want always critic you
Just want to be a good wife or good mother
At the future only
You told me one day
You will can't stand with my parent~
You say like this
Give me a meaning that
You don't want to be with me
At the future..
I'm quite upset when heard you say like this
I'm not being selfish or what
I just want You to live happily
With my family~~
So at future we could have a big family
A Big Happy Family~~

No comments: