@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

~2nd Day You Not At My Side~

Haha~~ Today is the second day le~~
Our relation become better a bit liao le~~
But the time still pass very slow~~
I had started to miss her already
No Hug No Kiss for 2 days~~
Really feel not quite suitable
How can i suffer this uncomfortable thing for many days
Maybe she will feel lonely when I'm at her side~~
I hope she will miss me le~~
Because I at my house~~
Everyday also missing her~~
Need to hug her~~
Need to kiss her~~
I really hope the day pass more faster~~
I can't wait till open semester that day..
Till open semester I sure will hug until won't release~~
Haha~~ Hope coming this Chinese New Year
I could see her and Hope she could pass
This valentine day with me too~~
I hope my dream will come true~~

No comments: