@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Sunday, February 7, 2010

~5th Day You Not At My Side~

Today is the 5th day le~~
Time passed quite slow
I wonder She feel normal or not
When I'm not at her side
Although this 5 days we had some quarrel
But My love on her is still there..
I wish to see her right now~~
I hope to hug her right now~~
Is she feel so??
Countdown days we will meet
Is another 15 days to go~~
Almost half month~~
I really can't wait till that day
Will us will stay together like last semester??
Will this semester have any changes??
I hope no le~~
One more week is Valentine Day and Chinese New Year le
This Valentine Days is our first Valentine Days
But i think we could not pass it together le~~
Because of her some family problem
Make us can't celebrate our Valentine Day
Actually I had a planning that
We could have a candle light dinner
Haha~~
After the dinner, we can go clubbing
For count downing the Chinese New Year~
I think it will be a lots of fun
If we could celebrate our
Chinese New Year and Valentine Days
Together~~
If this Year can't celebrate together~~
I hope in 2011 we could celebrate both of them
I can meet your family~~
You can stay at my house for a time
We can go out celebrate our Valentine~~
Haha~~ My imagination like too over liao hor~~
Haha~~ But this is all i hope~~
I wish My dream will come true next year~~
Miss dear always~~ muuacks~~
Love you~~

No comments: