@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Thursday, February 4, 2010

~3rd Day You Not At My Side~

Haiz~~
With the "Haiz" to start my blog
It already mean today is not a good day for us
Today is the 3rd day~~
And we quarrel again~~
This time, she because someone and argue with me
I really don't know happen with she and him
What relation had start between both of them
I just know that their relation is not just a simply like a friend
At Boyfriends side thinking~~
Will all boys will not angry about it??
Somebody want to screw your girlfriends away
Is this can be forgivable??
Even i love her so much also no use
She also won't tell me the truth
What relation had begin between both of them
I think maybe he accompany her when we are quarreling
Or when i'm not free to accompany her~~
With his accompany
She feel no longer have love feeling on me
Besides have feel on that fellow
This all i have in my mind
I wondering is my thinking is true??
Today she because that fellow
Treat me cold like Ice
I never try this before
In the 4 month we being together
And now she told me~~
"From Today On Don't Find Me"
She mean don't find her~~
And off her handphone~~
Do you think that she had no longer love me??
Or i misunderstand her??
If she really do love me
She won't because of that fellow and ignore me
Am I not good enough??
I know myself
not handsome
not tall
not rich
then him~~
But i have my true heart more then him
I really don't understand~~
I really want to know~~
Is she really love me??
Who can tell me??
Now she will no bother me at all~~
What can i do??
Tum her??
Or just let her like this??
Haizz~~
Putting true love someone
Till last it will been betrayed
Now hurt is me~~
Been betray also is me~~
I just need a true love from her~~
Is that difficult??

No comments: