@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Thursday, February 11, 2010

~10th Day You Not At My Side~

Dear today very weird~~
Whole night no give message and call to me~~
Dear know i'm really very worry about you ma?
I don't know dear at there doing what~~
I very very unhappy with dear dui me de attitude~
I know i always quarrel dear~~
Dear already deng me mg sun~~
I'm so sorry make dear feel like this~~
I really hope dear can choi back me~~
I don't want dear at there like this
Always leave me alone at here~~
I just hope dear can forgive me~~
I really need you right now~~
Hope dear can answer my call~~
I still waiting dear at here~~

1 comment:

mun yew said...

dar dar
u starting no write blog jor...
i know u will say u dun hav time
haih...sad...
open ur blog oso nothing to read