@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Saturday, February 6, 2010

~4th Day You Not At My Side~

Today is the 4th days le
Also is our 4 months being together
After yesterday incident
I had start realize that My Dear, Wong Mun Yew
She already is my true love le~~
The person who I truly love the most
I won't think about other girls already
Because She is the only one who can give me the true love
She will love me without any reasoning~~
She didn't care my status
She feel that she is using her heart to love me
I really can feel that~~
I really hope our love can move on till forever

From today onward
I will won't let my dear sad anymore
I will truly change myself
Until i can protect and love her
No matter what thing happen
I will at her side..
Helping her solve all her problem
And face all the problem she meet together

My dear,
What I had promise
I will do for you
i really love you more than i can say
No matter who come chase me
I will use one word to reject all of them
Because My heart just have You only
Forever also is YOU
I really hope Dear you can love me for forever too
Dear can do it for me ma??
Dear can love me til forever ma??
I will wait for Dear answer~~~

No comments: