@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Thursday, February 11, 2010

~7th Day You Not At My Side~

At last our planing go on smoothly
I very very happy today
thank you god~~
For letting me hug my dear once again~~
Even the time is less
But really enough for me with My dear
I really hope that the time could stop at that time
So that I can with My Dear together for a longer time
I really miss the days of semester 2
I can everyday be with DearDear
I won't feel boring
I just wanted to be with Dear
That already enough for me
When I'm on the way back to Ipoh
My head is just thinking of DearDear
I really don't want separate with Dear So long
I feel very lonely at here
I already Xi Kuan dear kiss me many many times
Xi Kuan dear hug me tight tight when sleep~~
I really can't forget that feeling~~
I really hope this chinese new year can pass faster
so that i can see my dear fast
Dear Dear.. I can't wait want to see you again~~ hehe~~

No comments: