@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

~~KL Trip 2~~

I went for KL with My Dear again
This time We went for the Christmas Eve
4 days 4 night staying at Dear's aunt house
First night, arrive KL by Bus~~
At Dear's aunt house get ready and when Puchong
Find Dear's mummy celebrate Christmas
We had steamboat for our dinner again~~ HaHa~
After the delicious steamboat dinner,
We went for the countdown~~
We went to
a pub~
Feeling not very satisfied on the environment
After the countdown section
We decide change places~~
Too bad is every pub also full with people
So we decide to went back cheras~~
At the next days, we and Dear's cousin
Went for a movie at Cheras Jaya Jusco
Alvin and the chipmunks 2




















That day I with Dear had a quarrel
So We din't enjoy the movie together
But the movie was very nice~

At Saturday, We all went to Times Square
This time is just Me And Dear have a honeymoon period
Jia Hooi follow Fish went for their own
We at Times Square walk until late evening
At night, we went to Jusco again
For buying Avatar movie tickets
We went for Avatar movie at Sunday afternoon
This movie quite long and meaningful




















I like it very very much~~
At sunday night, We went to Puchong again~~
Fetch Dear's mummy back to Cheras
Arrive there, Dear's mummy friends was there
And We all had a long long chat til mid night
Till the next early morning
We went back Kampar by bus~~
In this 4 days 4 nights trip to KL
Really a tough trip~~
Very Very tired~~ Haha~~
But I really enjoy it~~

No comments: