@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Thursday, December 17, 2009

~Attending My Cousin Sister Wedding~

On 13 December 2009
My cousin sister from Jeram
Had invited My family for her wedding banquet
So My family decide to go with 3 of Us
My daddy, My mummy and Me only
But My father feel to less people~~
So My father decide to ask My DearDear go along
HeHe~~ Luckily My Dear
Dear didn't reject
And Also joined Us for the Wedding Banquet
At Saturday, My DearDear after finish class
She follow Her Brother, Jia Jian car
Back to his house, at Gopeng~~
Some kinda far place from My house to his house
After I had settle My work at here
I straight away reach to his house~~
And fetch My DearDear back to My house~
When at Night, We went to Jeram~~
To my cousin sister house
Eat fried mee (CHAU FEN)
One night must eat before the wedding~
At the next day, We went for the banquet
It held at Ipoh at the afternoon~~
We arrive at 12.30pm
And We all start eating le~~
At the middle of the banquetWe had taken some photos~~















~~~My DearDear & Me~~~















~~~My DearDear~~~




















~~~Me~~~(Fully Edited)















~~~My DearDear & My Mummy~~~















~~~My Daddy & My Mummy~~~




















~~~My Cousin Sister & Her DarDar~~~

This is the first time on Wedding Banquet
I bring My DearDear
Even My Ex also never try this experience before
My DearDear~~
You Are Already My Forever~~

No comments: