@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

~~My Dear Is In Moody~~

Today, My Dear look very moody
When I talk with My Dear in call
My Dear de voice totally change
And treated Me very cold~~
At the first, I don't know what is happening
I'm worrying is My Dear Moody
Because of My thing??
When I see My Dear~~
My Dear told Me That Her "P" Had Come~~
When I heard that, My heart feel much more better
Every time My Dear "P" comes
Her mood will turn into very very bad
Will easy get anger~~
Will easy get tired~~
And always stomach pain~~
But I nothing can do for My Dear~~
So this I had promised Myself
That I won't let My Dear get anger and tired in this period time~~
I fully take care of My Dear~~
And do everything for Her~~
And I also will try My Best makes My Dear happy~~
This is what I can do for My Dear right now~
Hope My Dear Will have a Happy "P"on this week~~
Muuacks~~ Love You So Much~~

No comments: