@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Friday, December 11, 2009

~I Change Myself For You~~

One Night....
I asked My Dear
I'm in her heart is how many marks??
She told Me that among 100%
I'm only 80%~~
I asked Where is the other 20%??
She said~~
Because of My jealous too heavy
And I'm always unhappy on something,
I will feel want go away
But I can't make it~~
She don't like I like ignoring her
When She is explaining~~
Like don't want hear her explaining
With this attitude on Me
I had lose my 20% mark from My Dear
Everyone say No one is 100%
But I wanted to be the one who is 100%
In My Dear Heart~~
Have Jealous
Makes Your Beloved Upset
Without Jealous~~
Your Beloved will feel that
You are not caring Her
Actually in a couple relation~~
Is there suppose to have Jealous??

By the way,
Since My Dear is the type
That totally difference than I thought
So I had think clearly
I decided to change Myself for My Dear~~
My Dear don't like My Jealous too Heavy
I Change it~~
My Dear Don't like I always Go Away When I Unhappy
I Change it~~
My Dear Don't like I ignoring while She explaining
I change it~~
Everything that My Dear don't like
I will change it~~
I want to be 100% good Dear in My Dear Heart
I will get it back the 20% for My Dear~
To Proof that My Love on My Dear
Is Always 100%~~

No comments: