@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

~Twilight New Moon~














28 November 2009
I with My Dear went for a Movie
Named "Twilight New Moon"

At that morning~~
We both woke up nearly 10 something
And prepared Our self for going to Ipoh
When the time near 11 something
We walk out to the bus stand
And wait for the incoming bus
We have waited for 20 minutes
The bus haven't come yet
And we both decided to take taxi to the bus station
We arrived at bus station,
And We went up to the bus that reaching to Ipoh
We in the bus for 45 minutes
And We had arrived to Ipoh bus station~~
Since our movie time almost near
So We took a taxi to Jusco for rushing to the movie
Till We arrived there,
We bought some popcorn, sweet corns and drinks
And We went into the cinema~~
We had late for the movie and We had missed up
The opening of the movie~~
But We didn't complain for the late at all~~
And We slowly started to enjoy the movie~~
After the movie~~
We start back kampar~~
On the way back~~
We both had a small quarrel
But it's just for a moment
And We both had forgive each other~~

For My Dear,
This is the third movie I had watch with Dear
And I hope the incoming movie
I also want Dear watch with Me
Every movie that We had watch
I will always remember it~~
And I'm so sorry for the quarrel at that day
I'm losing My mind that time~~
Anyway, I'm regret that I treat Dear SO BAD~~
Actually My heart is soften kind
I will never angry Dear for long time~~
Once I saw unhappy face that showed up at Dear face
My heart will totally soften and will automatically
Come TUM back Dear de~~
Haha~~ Don't Know Why o~~

No comments: