@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Friday, December 11, 2009

~Natural Makes Easy~

10 of December, My LS Presentation
Arrive hall, feel a bit GAN CHEONG
Because In the hall have many audience
From another class come for
Watching our class do the presentation
I haven't in ready situation
The lecturer had called my name
Before I start my presentation
The lecturer had deducted My Mark~~
Because of~~~~~~~
MY HAIR~~~~~
Too Spiky~~~
My mood had truly down that time
The part of My body that I most care
Til the last, it had harmed me~~
Makes Me can't concentrate on My presentation
Forget many points that I had memorize
Til the end of Our Presentation~~
Many of My friends get many good performance
Just me~~ had deducted the mark from the starting
Makes Me done not quite well in My Presentation~~
Feel so disappointed on Myself and My Hair~~
I think should not care more about My hair
Let it be natural ba~~
HaHa~~

No comments: