@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Dear First Step To My House

I asked My Dear come to Ipoh~~
Besides for participating on Freeze Flash Mob
Actually I want to bring My Dear to come to My house
And let My family know more about My Dear
Luckily My Dear didn't reject Me for coming to Ipoh
When arrived at Ipoh, We went together with My family
To Kinta City For The Freeze Flash Mob
After The Freeze Flash Mob,
We together went to Restaurant Johnny to have our meal
We at there took a lots of pictures

































This Picture Let Me Feel
We like A Family
I Have My Wife, and My baby
haha~~
After the dinner, We start back to My house
We took a rest and then We start settle our self
Til Night, We had finish settle up,
We went back to Jaya Jusco and think for having a movie
But The movie that We want to see (2012)
All the ticket had sold out~~
We feel so disappointed and decide to choose other movie
That is Christmas Carol, But We have no mood to watch this movie
So I with My dear went back cinema there
And ask those peoples who want to see Christmas Carol
Luckily have one family wanted to buy the ticket from Me
So we didn't waste the ticket money~~
Haha~~ At that time, My brother, Samuel called Me
And he said want go for clubbing at Tid Valley
So I fetch My brother to Tid Valley
When arrive there, I worry him alone at there
So We decided to stay at there and accompany him
That night, My brother had drunk at there
We take care of him for whole night
But For Me~~
That Night Is The Wonderful Night I had With My Dear
Haha~~ Nobody Knows~~
But Just Me and My Dear Know About it~~

At the next morning
We went for breakfast together with My family
Haha~~ We all eating like whole family~~
Feeling so nice~~
And I feel very happy to have this family feeling~~
Me and My dear~~
My Brother and His Dear~~
Eating Together with My Daddy and Mummy
Haha~~ Don't Know when I could have this feeling again
If My dear is My Real Wife
And My brother's dear is His Real Wife too
This Family sure will be happiness family~~
Haha~~ I like thinking to over rite?? Haha~~
Never mind la~~
I believe We could eating together
along with My 3 sister families
That Day sure will come~~

For My Dear,
Since My home not quite big enough
Hope My Dear won't mind it~~
Next Year, I will moving on to My new house
That house will be more bigger
So My dear no need to be shy for coming to My house
haha~~
Anyway~~ I want ask My Dear~~
How My dear feel to My family?
Will My Dear Mind To Be Part Of My Family??

No comments: