@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

~~Robin Promise Mun Yew~~

Yesterday night~~
I had a big quarrel with My Dear~~
I'm totally upset~~
I really don't know We because of what
And We had quarreled~~
Since I seriously asked My Dear~~
"Are You Love Me Very Much??"
My Dear answer me, with the sign of "No"
My heart that time totally pain a while~~
Since I had do many thing for Dear
I'm not want getting anything from My Dear~
I just want Dear love Me more a bit~~
This is really enough for Me~~

I don't like Dear Always Mind about My Ex Nancy
If comparing
Dear with My Ex Nancy~~
Dear with Her,
There are no need to be compare at all
For sure, Dear is totally more good then her
In every single aspects~~
No one can be replaced Dear in My heart~~
I love You~~ I love You very very much
Dear understand??

Yesterday, I really feel want to give up Dear
But I really can't put Dear down at all
I thinking~~
If last night, I really went out~~
I don't know~~
I still have chance meet back Dear or not??
I really scare if I step out from this room
I will never have chance to love Dear anymore~~
I sure will regret~~
I wishing to~~
Love Dear every single minutes
Miss Dear every single hours
Think Dear every single day
And~~~
Take Care Dear every single moment
I hope Dear will letting My wishing come true~~

For My Dear,
I'm really so sorry for last night~~
I didn't mean want to quarrel with Dear~~
But that time, My heart really is very hurt
Since Dear say You not really love Me~~
I can't control My feeling
And I had hurt Dear~~
I'm really so sorry~~
This Week, I will not make Dear unhappy anymore~~
Start From When You Had See This Blog
I PROMISE~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CB LAR LU