@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Friday, December 11, 2009

~Big Quarrel That Never Happen Before~

7th of December, Night
Have a truly big quarrel with My Dear
Actually the quarrel is come from a small problem
All because of My fault
That I could not handle well on My feeling
I had accidentally lose control of Myself
And Making My Dear feel afraid on Me
I never feel this angry before
Even i had a fight with someone
The anger will not until this stage
But just because of One Message
From Someone Who My Dear
Love The Most BEFORE~~
It makes Me losing control
Maybe is My Jealous had become too heavy
Just a one forward message
I could angry till like this
Until I could use all my full energy
To hit the wall~~
But I can't imaging is~~
The Wall Is really very hard
More hard then people~~
Feels very very pain at the next of the day
Until I can't really use a pen to sign my attendance
You see how stupid I am~~
I can be stupid until like this
All Because I love My Dear
I really love her so much~~
She is My EVERYTHING
Without Her, I'm Nothing~~
I'm Really Nothing~~

No comments: