@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Monday, November 9, 2009

~~I Will Appreciate It~~

Since I being together with Dear~~
I had never take a single picture with Dear
Even Friends of Your (Boy or Man) could take picture with Dear
But Me, Since as Your Dear, also cannot take picture with You
Every time I asked Dear to take picture with Me
Dear will surely reject it
Maybe Dear feel I'm not handsome and don't want take with me
Or maybe Dear is mind about Dear de face
But I honestly tell Dear
I never mind it before
I love you, Dear..
Not because Dear beauty
I love Dear is with fulfill of My true heart
Everyday I wishing to take single couple picture with Dear
Even once, I already feel very very happy
Til the day, We go for KL trip journey~~
Dear truly want to take a picture with Me~~




















The picture effect come out were very nice
I feel very very satisfied with Our first picture




















Since that time, I keep capturing picture with Dear
I feel very very happy that I could have a nice picture with Dear




















Honest tell Dear~~
Actually I very very like take picture with Dear
I won't feel boring or not nice




















Once I take picture with Dear
I feel that picture very very nice
And I will very very like it~~




















In any where. any place
I also hope I could take at least one picture with Dear




















With this Happy picture with Me~~
My heart will feel very very happy




















When I look at it~~
I will think about the happiness thing
that I had pass through with Dear
Every single picture that I take with Dear
It brings a lot of meaning For Me~~















Dear told Me before
Once Dear take picture with Your BF
Dear de relation with him with End
But Dear don't worry
Dear take picture with Me
Dear won't end with Me de
In the future~~
I will take many many picture with Dear
Take until We Take Marriage Picture
Haha~~ That Day Sure Will Come~~
Love You Forever~~

No comments: