@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Saturday, November 14, 2009

My memories~~ My Songs~~ My Homework~~

This weekend came out an upset thing for Me
My lovely laptop had just broke down
I can't truly switch it on~~
I thought maybe it was a temporarily
But had already 2 days
I can't open up my laptop
When I back to hometown
I had just told My father
That my laptop can't switches on
So My father bring my laptop to repair
See whether what had happen on my laptop
Today, Saturday evening~~
The computer technician called my father and said
Maybe is my laptop motherboard came out a problem
And make it can't open~~
He asked my father permission to open up the motherboard
And have look onto it~~
If really is motherboard problem
He said have to totally change a new laptop
If really can't repair back~~
All things inside my laptop will totally gone??
My memories~~
My Songs~~
My Homework~~
Will all gone together??
Can't get it back??
At night, I having my dinner with my parent
My father told me~~
If the laptop can't been repair
He call me go to take a look on some laptop model
See Which want that I like
That time My heart feel very Pai Seh~~
I just silent up myself and sitting at there~~
But heart is happy if can get a new laptop~~
But most I want is get back My thing in My laptop~~

No comments: