@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Friday, November 20, 2009

~~My Blog Memories~~

I just come back from Kampar
Actually, I at hometown nothing can do
Just can do is surf internet~~
Day and Night also surfing the internet
Haha~~ Today I finally had special things to do
I see back the oldest blog in My blogger
http://shakingice.blogspot.com/
Makes Me remember back many memories
That I had passed with My Dear, You
I read back each blog~~
And thinking about that time de moment~~
Think back also feel happy
Haha~~
When I see each title in blog~~
Give Me a very special feeling~~
I don't know what feeling it is but really very special
I really don't know Myself have wrote this many
Within 3 month, I had post up almost 6+ blog
Each blog could represent~~
My Self
My Dear
My Love
My Happy
My Sad
My Stress
My Worry
I feel very grateful to have this blog
The person that I want to thanks
Is My Dear, Wong Mun Yew~~
Not because of You
I won't have this beautiful and memorable blog
Not just Me~~
My dear also have Her own blogger too o~~
http://yewyew701.blogspot.com/
If have free time,
Come take a look on our blogs


No comments: