@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

~~My BB Patrick~~

Today Dear Bring back Her kitchen hair cap o
Dear help BB wear the cap and take some picture with BB o
With My happy feeling, I also take along too with My BB~~

BB so cute o~~
After wear liao the cap~~
Hehe~~ BB, Love You So Much o~~
Muuackss




With BB de cute cute face~~
I also feel want take picture with My BB Patrick~~

BB Patrick With Dady o~~
Hehe~~
Dady at that time eating apple
Also cannot wait
want take Picture
with BB O~~
BB really so Cute o~~

And Then We take BB de frenz along
And take Picture With My lovely BB o~~
Hehe~~

My BB "Patrick"
White Color Bear
Called "Study Bear"
Yellow Color Bear
Called "Police Bear"
Haha~~
This Two Bear
Is My Dear Dear de O~~



Hehe~~ They look so cute er~~
I love them all~~
Muuacks~~
Thanks Dear that given Me
My BB "Patrick"

This is Police Bear~~
Present By Seng Keat
For My dear de~~
Anyways present
From Other People~~
Since it With My BB
I also love It de~~
Hehe~~



This want is Study Bear~~
At first got one book on it hand de
But Give Make Koyak Jor~~
Hehe~~
This Is present by My dear frenz
But I don't know Its Name~~
Too Bad

But Never Mind~~
I also same~~ Love it too~ Hehe~~
Too Bad Dear no mood take picture
When wait Dear want take
Must find Me first and BB o~~
Hehe~~ BB and Dady also waiting Dear Dear o~~
Muackz Muuackz

No comments: