@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Saturday, November 14, 2009

~~KL Trip~~

I had being with Dear almost 1 month more~~
How Dear feel about Me??
Is better than Your ex ma??
Or is more worse then it??
Everyone also they want be the best BF for their GF
And I hope I could be the best in Your heart~~
At KL trip~~ At that first day~~
We together went to the Jusco
That Dear always go with Your Ex
And then We go find Your mother
Eat steamboat at Your mother working there
Then We together went Ah pek Clubbing together
Actually that time is I first time step in Ah Pek pub
The feel not same with the clubbing We go before de
Haha~~ Dear also feel so ma??
At the next day~~ We went Times Square o~~
That time, we had limited cash
Make Dear can't buy the thing that Dear wish to buy~~
Really Sorry er~~
When at night, We go out eat dinner with your cousin~~
That time, really give me a special feeling~~
Like a family feeling~~ haha~~
And when at night, We all chit chatting inside the room o~~
That time, I ask a lot about Your Ex, KL o~~
haha~~ They say~~ Your KL~~
More handsome and More cute then me~~
So hurt me leh~~
So scare Dear will regret that choose liao Me~~
At the next day~~ We together went to My sister there o~~
When Dear meet my sister and My Jie Fu~~
How Dear feel about them??
haha~~ Then we take our dinner together o~~
Happy dinner o? hehe~~
After then, we go Sunway Pyramid o~~
Our first activities is walking around o~~
Then second activities is See movie o~~
See ghost movie, PHOBIA 2~~
Dear don't like see ghost movie
Dear boring until find people sms o~~
I thought have me at dear side
Dear won't feel scare~~
But can give Dear feel safety is Your friends, Jia Jian~~
Haha~~
Lucky Your Dear, Me~~ Won't so small gas de~~
If give other people hor~~ Sure quarrel jor~~
Because Me don't want Dear get sad
So I decide to forget it le~~ haha~~
But other thing that make Dear sad
Is Dear de wallet Bu jian liao
So sad er~~ T-T
Make Me also sad for dear too
I sad until need dear tum back me~~
I feel like I can't do anything for Dear de~~
On This Trip~~ Dear this feel satisfied ma??
I'm not satisfied lo~~
Never mind~~ Next time de trip~~
I won't let Dear Dear get sad anymore~~
I want dear dear have a happy moment on the other trip~~
hehe~~

1 comment:

mun yew said...

dun mind about tat day the things le...me nothing liao lo!hehe
coz avthing is ok liao!
muackz...thx dear alwayz by my side...

dear dear
really tell u
u better than my ex la!
ok?
hehe...dun alwayz huai yi le.