@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

~~Stressful Week~~

Today My feeling very very moody
I'm not satisfied on the mark in My Programming quiz test
I feel so upset about it~~
I really don't want to get this kind of mark
And also don't want ever failed at this semester
What I can do only can pass through every subject??
More hardworking??
It won't be too late ma??
This week already week 7~~
Still have more 7 week left only
I don't have much time
and I scare I could not chase up with them
I feel Myself is falling back to behind
And You all getting far far away from Me
I'm worry about it~~
Makes me very confusing in this few days
Tomorrow is BM presentation
I just have only 20% confident to present on it
I feel everything like messing up
Every subject have it own assignment
All combine together~~
There will be a huge amount
I scare I could manage well in the assignment that I had now
What I can do now??
Will somebody gonna help pass through this??
I feel so pressure right now~~

My dear~~
I'm sorry if this few days I had treated You not good
All Because I'm too stressful
I hope Dear can understand Me
I believe everything will be settle soon
As Long as You be at My Side~~

No comments: