@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Thursday, November 12, 2009

~~Will You??~~

Recently Our relation like Becoming very very weird,
I
also Not quite understand
What had happen between our relation,
but I can tell dear that i sure won't Letting our
Love go away like this. I know every time we quarrel
is because of me always thinking about that night,
even we had promised Not to mention it again,
but i still mention it over and over again.
i had made dear feel so unhappy,
i feel so Guilty for Letting dear hurt and
even disease Our relation that full will Very romance memories.
E
ven with Myself with this romance
had truly make me fall in love into this relation
U
ntil the critical stages.
N
o one could make me love them more then
i love You Even me ex-girlfriend,
i also never do What that i had do
F
or you, Our Relation now had truly known
by everyone even Friends Of yours or mines,
there also know about our Relationship
Even my parent and your mother also
V
ery agree that we being together,
this already Enough to proof that our Relation Will
last till forever, I also will try my best
Letting our Love keep
M
aintaining Until we could truly marry
hehe~~ you say your love with your other ex-boyfriend
will Not last longer more then 3 months
then You wish to go on more longer with me??
Even more longer until we can marry??
do you Wish to be my real Wife?
In my heart, i really hope that our Love can Last
more longer, I really wish No one could spoil our Gan qing
and taking away your Love from me. i believe
Our relation could become Very very sweet
if we could put Enough attention on our Relation
Or we can reduce our quarrel
this will make our love Become more
Independent and more sweet sweet~~
hehe~~ if we can do this, i trust
No one could even more sweet then us
even your Friends Or your Relatives
would Envy for our Very sweet relationship
you know Envy what mean?? envy mean jealous o~~
jealous to our Relation That will be very very sweet~~
hehe~~ i lOOk like thinking too much right??
hehe~~ but this all is what my heart want to say
that why i write it on my blog to letting you know~
that i love you very very much, my dear~~
muuackss~~ hehe~~

3 comments:

斌❤瑶 said...

dear~~ dun just see or read o~~ ther have other meaning de o~~ dear muz find out o~~ hehe~~ muuackss

♂↘PJ↙♀ said...

To:NeNeBuBu
Muahaha XD Wish you dream come true oh!!

mun yew said...

haha...dear dun tell me
i oso cant find it out...
fang xin la

MUN YEW willing love ROBIN forever