@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Sunday, November 1, 2009

~~My NightMare~~

This weekend that We had just passed
I feel very very stressful this 2 days
When I'm alone at home without any internet connection
I feel so lonely and it had make Me think a lot of things
When I'm boring at home
Nothing can do, I go find out some old movie and watch
Lucky, let Me found some movie I haven't watch yet
In this 2 days, I just watch movie for whole day
In the movie that I had watch
Some part of the movie really makes Me think what You had done
Before being together with Me~~
I know that time You are no relation with Me
But My heart really very very pain
When I keep seeing on~~
Someone that You love the most
Could do that kind of thing with another guy
The man in this movie could not accept it
And he had decided to separate with her
Even He very very love her
I'm not trying to mention about it
But My heart really pain when I see this situation
It's really look like truly happen
On what We had happen before this
She went to clubbing too
She drank till drunk too
She with other guy kiss kiss hug hug too
Everything is like the same what is happen in that night
But I'm won't do what the man in this movie have do
I won't separate with You
Or I won't don't love You
We had already say won't mention about this right??
I'm sorry that I can't do what I had say
Because I already have relation with You
Since when I think back that night
My heart will become very very pain
There sure will have tears come out from My eye

Now You had being with Me for 29 days included today
You told me that You very very love Me
I also feel that You is love Me
But I'm wondering when You being with Me
Will You once a time~~
Think About Him??
Miss Him??
Or even hope want to see him once again?
You have this thinking before ma??
Honestly tell Me le~~
I'm not trying to make this matter become a big problem between us
I just hope what You feel to Me is all from Your true heart
I don't want to be any replacement of HIM~~


No comments: