@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Friday, October 30, 2009

~~TiAmo~~

Dear~~
Today My mood really very good er
I feel very very happy
After seeing the both blog that Dear had design
I feel both of the blog design til very very nice
I very very like it...
Especially Dear de blog
Makes Me feel I'm already Yours~~
Our blog, Dear design til very colorful
I feel very comfortable when see it
It's look very very unique and special~~ Hehe~~
Anyway, Dear de blog more attractive to Me
Like give Your blog holding My heart already
Dear sure thinking what so special in Dear blog rite?
Why will make me feel like this??
Dear Feel weird hor?? Hehe~~
Actually the main point that Dear de blog
Make Me feel like this is Our Picture~~
Is appear in Dear De Blog leh~~
I won't feel weird if Dear upload Dear own de picture
But Dear upload My picture too leh
My picture in Dear Blog
It mean like Dear want To let all People know
I'm Dear de Dear Dear ma??
Dear do this really makes Me feel so sweet er~~
Hehe~~ Really so sweet leh~~ For Me~~
I suddenly feel Myself HEN XIN FU o~~
To have a sweet sweet dear like You~~
Love You So Much O~~ Muuackz~~
Hehe~~
Suddenly Hen Xiang Sing this Song For Dear~~
I not quite know how to sing
But I know the song meaning
Hehe~~

虽然是简单的形容
虽然是重复的动作
因为有你
让一切都变成不平凡
好想缝合你我手心
就这样牵住放不开
有你陪伴
呼吸着有你的空气 就是幸福
TiAmo tequiero ~
每一天都要爱上你
想着你沉入梦境
一睁眼一清醒
第一个想到又是你
saranghei and I love you ~
我每天都要爱上你
少一天 就会遗憾
陪着你的光阴
怎样都不算蹉跎~

No comments: