@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Thursday, October 29, 2009

~For My Dear~

Dear,
I see liao Your blog le...
I still can get what Dear had wrote
Even the google translate
Help Me translate until it out of meaning
All is about Your Sister Mun Cheng right??
In My opinion,
She had totally change le
Even Her mother , she could say like this
She really is too over already with this kind of attitude
Dear,
Is not Your fault...
Is Because She had friend into some bad people there
She still small, still haven mature like Dear
She still don't know
What is Wrong and What is Cannot do??
She still don't know how much her family care her
She is lacking love from You all, My Dear
Your parent is not in husband and wife already
Not living with father even mother
Big sister always study at outside
Didn't come back home always
Brother and sister always bully her
Grandpa and Grandma also too old liao
Dun Understand her~~
She now is lacking family love
She now think outside de thing
For her is most good
Home can't give her de feel
She feel outside will give her
Her mother and father already not around
If Dear give up too
There really have no people care her anymore
You cannot give up right now
You know ma??
You must hold on
Must let her know that
Your whole family is love her
Dear, Dun blame Yourself
Is really not your fault
Dun be too upset
I will always be by Your side and support You de
How hard also, Dear must hold on~~
Not just Me will support Dear
There still have Your Frenz
Jia Hooi, Fish, Jia Jian, Ur Didi Tommy
and All Msn frenz who care Dear
Also Will support Dear De~~
Must Kin Keong A Bit
Will Everyone Support
Dear Sure Can Teach Good Back Your Sister Mun Cheng De
Dear, Don't Worry, Smile Always~~
A Beautiful Rainbow Will Approach To You
When You Come Out With A Great Smile~~
Muuackss~~ Love You Always~~

No comments: