@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Saturday, October 3, 2009

I know since yesterday You had told Me many thing
Your sound like wanted Me to give up from chasing You
You told Me that there have a girl which can treat Me
10x GOOD
10x POLITE
10x LOVE Me
You think I will touch for what She done for Me ma?
I can tell You, I won't
You said You not good
But I feel You everything good for Me
You said You never FU CHUT for Me
But I feel You had already do many thing for Me
I always asking You, Do You Like Me??
I know its annoying~~
So I had think clearly
From waiting You to answer
I would like to try discover it Myself
Since We meet not even more half years
Many thing had happen around Us
We haven't enough understand each other
Haven't enough know each other needs
That why our feeling will like
Sometime will got feel with him
Sometime nope
Some time will miss him
Some time won't
This all because We haven't truly know each other
All thing will let the time proof
In future, I will proof give You see
How I Felt For You
I will truly let You feel the true love
When You need Me
I will be there for You
When You Miss Me
I will appear in front of You
When You In Trouble
I'm The first be There for You
When You tired
I will lend My shoulder For You
When You need A hug
My body is ready for You
When You need A sweet kiss
I will JU DONG lend my mouth for You

You say Boys usually say those thing
Is can't do it for the girls
But this words I say to You
I will definitely Do it for You
Because I did not wanted to lie You
And let You get hurt anymore

No comments: