@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What Happen??

Today I gonna moving to My new place
A new life for Me~~
But I still worrying that I could settle up myself
With the new environment
Today I had saw My room
Got a bit small but I think it might suitable for Me
If I'm alone staying at there~~
There won't be have any problem
Just will be very hot only~~
Haha~~ never mind ba~~
Long time liao jiu won't feel hot de le~~
Haha~~
Today got a bit tired
Many stuff need to clean up
And rearrange the furniture in My new room
Lucky You got come help me some
If not I think til tonight I also haven't finish clean yet
Thanks a lot, My dear~~

Dear, Since I come out from the toilet
When I finish My bath?
Dear de face weather had totally change liao geh?
What had happen ne??
Can dear tell Me?
I'm worry about Dear leh~~

Dear, I feel so happy that yesterday
You had told Me the word
Actually I also feel that to You
Dear know ma??
Is really de~~
No one can replace My love that I felt for You~~

No comments: