@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Saturday, October 24, 2009

~~Forgiveness From You~~

Dear, I'm so sorry
I make You hurt again~~
I really thought that You had already recover
And had already accept it
But actually all is I think only
Dear, I'm really so sorry
All is because my fault
Not because of Me
You won't get hurt so deeply
I feel so sorry to You
Dear, I really hope Dear can truly forgive Me
Because now I had truly all Yours
No one can make Me love them already
Because My heart is all fill with You
My Dear,
I promise You
I won't let You get hurt anymore
No matter what
I also won't let You get any hurt
If Dear really can't trust Me at all
I want Dear to give Me some time
I will proof to Dear that
I really Love Dear~~
And won't let Dear get hurt~~
This is What Shaking Will Do For Ice~~

1 comment:

mun yew said...

shaking do for ice ar
not ice do for shaking mie?
haha.....ice wont let shaking hurt again?
hope so...don let me disappointed on you oh!
ok?i trust u
muackz....dear,love u so much