@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm Feel Like I'm Not Longer Yours

Today I feel so uncomfortable in the early morning
Yesterday night, I have a very very bad dream
I had woke up at 6 a.m in the early morning
I can't remember what I had dream yesterday
But I still remember that there have bad thing happen between us
Maybe yesterday We both had just quarrel about Your things
Like this only makes me thinks a lot
I don't know how to say and what I can say
I just can told You that I'm already on serious in this relation
The relation between You and Me
Is also maybe I too serious
Makes You both feel stressful and pressure
In the fresh early morning
My mind was very fresh
And I sitting alone at outside corridor of My house
That time, My head pop up many thing about the relation between You and Me
I thinking If I letting You freedom
Don't want care about Your thing
Would our relation gain more smooth and longer??
I think it will ba~~
For letting Our relation getting more better
I had decided to give You more freedom
I must wash up all My jealously attitude
Since You had start choose Me
I think I should believe on You
That Your Feel To Me Are Real
From today start, I won't think many many
And won't jealous to someone who treat You good good
I will be more understanding de~~
Hehe~~
Because I want You
To get happy every single days~~

2 comments:

mun yew said...

dear,dun think too much liao!
trust me la!
the one i love the most is u
muackz...........

mun yew said...

dear,i dunn wan hear u call me 老婆
once oso dun wan
u call me would hurt me only
i dun wan
i hate