@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Today I feel very moody
I had say something that hurt My beloved
This afternoon, I'm quite blur~~
After seen the facebook
My mood is truly deep decreased
And that time, I started thinking many many
Actually I already know how You feel to Me
But I still don't know why, I will thinking this kind of stuff
Too over is I think We both are not ready for the relation
Really stupid de Me
From I started have feel on You
I really think want to be with You
So I try my whole best to make You like Me
Finally I had succeed
You had started like Me
And I feel so happy
When till You had approve We is being together
I really surprise and feel so happy at that night
So I hope My relation with You
Will keep on going down
Till We can marry and birth baby
Hehe~~ Look like thinking too far already hor??

For My Dear
Dear, I'm so sorry that I had hurt You this evening
I had realize truly le
I won't like this anymore de le
I really want to continue our relation for a long long time de
I hope You can forgive Me for this time
I won't let You get hurt and unhappy anymore
I promise You
I want You happy everyday~~

1 comment:

mun yew said...

wat u promise muz do it oh...hehe...muackz