@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Monday, October 5, 2009

~~I'm Lost~~

My second semester had just begin today
First day in second semester
My whole day is fully booking with the classes
Today I totally attend almost 6 hours class
Boring until I don't know can say what
Today is first day, already took My half life
I don't I can survive this 14 week or not leh
This semester I totally have 7 subjects
-Programming
-Information Technology
-Programming Practical
-Web Graphic Software
-Mathematics
-Listening and Speaking
-Bahasa Malaysia
I don't know Myself can handle this 7 subjects or not
I feel a bit wanted to withdraw
I feel very stressful when I see My timetable
I study for a long time at TAR College
I never get this many subject in other semester that I had passed
I don't know in this 14 week, I how survive
Plus this semester, My cousin brother had withdraw
I will be alone
Go school alone
Eat alone
Stay alone
Do assignment alone
Everything I will be alone already le
Today in class, I sitting alone at behind
I see my classmate them have their
Own Group and Own Friends
But I just alone at behind
I feel very unhappy
Really very very unhappy
What I suppose to do now??
Can someone lend Me the way??
Now I'm totally lost~~

1 comment:

mun yew said...

i will be with u de la!
when u feel alone call me lo!
ok...i will stand by ur side