@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pain Like Sting By 100 Needles

I'm Sorry
I can't truly accompany You that night
I'm not not willing to accompany You
Is there have some reason
Makes me hesitating for a long time
To stay one night at Your hostel
I keep asking Myself
Should I stay tonight to accompany You??
At Last, I made the decision
I didn't accompany You that night
I know You were unhappy that I had made this decision
I just can say to You is I'm So Sorry
But that night isn't wasted for You
You told Me, You find back Your man “阿俊”
To accompany You for the rest whole night
Without Me, You also can get great great night
With the man You were always missing

What You had tell Me
Is really hurting Me
I never get this pain before
The pain that I can't say out and shout out
Pain in my deep heart
My deep heart is crying
Crying without tears
Tears come out like blood bleeding
That couldn't even stop it easily
Why I will like this when I had made the decision??
I didn't know is Me had choosen the correct way??
And Make the best decision??

1 comment:

mun yew said...

ben dan
i lie to u only
tat night i din find him
me alone at hostel