@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Friday, October 23, 2009

~~I Very Like It~~

This week is really a hard week for Me
I can't do anything without any cash
I without those cash until
I even can't treat my beloved eat a meal
Plus still want Her to out money for paying My dish
Dear, I'm so sorry~~
In this week, is the most suffer that I had
Without Dear at My side
I don't know I stand along this week or not
Dear, I feel You had help Me a lot this week
When I need up the money
Dear will give Me the money
without asking Me why
And Where I will use that money
I feel Dear really treat Me very good
This week, I can say Myself
Can't Survive Without You
HaHa~~
This is the first time I use girl de money leh~~
haha~~
Feel a bit pai seh pai seh leh~~

Dear, I'm so happy that Dear had done many thing for Me
With My Ex, She never done this many thing for Me before
I really can feel the love that You gave Me
Before this, You had make a special card for Me
That card, I always left it on My side
And Never been apart in every single days
When I'm free, I will took out and have a look on it
Then My mouth will automatically smile out
A smile that comes out from my heart
hehehe~~~

Dear, That have something that makes me very surprise
That is The big big BB Patrick that Dear buy For me
Dear know I like the Patrick
But I can't believe that Dear will buy for Me
Buy the most bigger one for Me~~
I extremely happy
Dear, You know ma?
I really want to show the BB Patrick to all My friends and My family
I want them know that My dear dear buy for Me de~~
Hehe~~
I very very very very very very very very very very very like it













Now I want post up to blog, and let some of My friends see it~~
Hehe~~
Don't be Jealous O~~~
My Dear Present Give Me de o~~
Hehe~~~



No comments: