@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Actually how Life come??

Something should happen
Why it won't happen??
Something should not happen
Why must be happen??
I thinking about...
Actually how Life come??
Why peoples will have life??
Most the peoples said
Life is given by the God
But in this life
There will be have sick and dead
Why God will gave people life
To letting suffer the sick and the dead??
Is not better letting these peoples
Stay at heaven and enjoy their life at heaven??
I'm still not understand
Why peoples will sick hardly and suffering the dead??
Why peoples will have sick??
Why peoples must dead??
Is this all had already been fated??
Every peoples also must need to pass through this??
Some peoples will born into a rich family
Some peoples will born into a poor family
There also have the different when they born into this earth
I want to know why
Why People Will Have Terrible Sick??
And
Why People Will Dead??
Now I'm Asking The God
Can I don't Want To Have Sick and Dead??

No comments: