@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Sunday, October 11, 2009

~Happy To Be With You~

Today is the 7th day that I had relation with You
In this 7th days, our relation keep on very smooth
Chatting in phone, msn, included metoto also~
Chat how long also won't feel boring
Every night when I want sleep also thinking about
How You Hug Me When We Sleep Together~~~
You got think like this too ma?
In this few days, I really feel You really very sayang Me
Really care about Me~~
When i feel unhappy, You will stay at My side and tum Me happy
I hope in future, You can more love Me, more Sayang Me and more Care Me
I really like this feeling that I have with You right now
I hope our relation can maintain for a long time
So that I can feel much more love that You give Me
In this 6th day, I really feel very happy~~
Sometime I will think so much
I will think Myself not enough good
When compare with Your ex-boyfriends
I will think until make You unhappy and SUM TAM
When I heard You said SUM TAM, I got feel a bit scare
I scare One day, You will give up Me
I don't want You feel SUM TAM
I don't want Y0u feel Unhappy
And also don't want You give Me
I won't think anymore liao de le~~
As long as You happy
I will try My best to be a 100% perfect de Boyfriend
I won't compare with any other anymore
I do good my part is already enough le~~
You say right ma?
My family is starting accepting You as My Real Girlfriend
My family will never talk and comment about My ex-girlfriends
Since You had become My real Girlfriend
My family topic had start have You le
I feel happy that My parent care about You
Ask me more about You
My Parent never comment My ex-girlfriend before
Is Just You only~~
Today You got a bit weird weird
You said if We separate,
You will think about Me, My parent and many things
You say like this, makes Me feel You like taking responsibility
In My family and Me only don't want separate with Me
I feel very uncomfortable when hear that
I don't want You think like this anymore
You say and think like this
Will makes Me think back the first time You say to Me
Makes Me have a terrible feeling~~
I hope You don't like this think anymore
Hehe~~ I'm loving You very very much~~
Hehe~~

No comments: