@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm Single Now~~

Everyone said single is more better then have relation~~
Is that true??
I had truly put down her
Don't wanna to think about her anymore
Now what i can do is
I want to try to feel how is single is
And learn how to become a single
I already in relation since for 3 years plus
I haven try to be single before
And don't know what is single need to do
Is it more fun then in relation??
Before this, got some period time
I'm hesitating myself that I really suitable is single??
Won't feel loneliness ma??
Til one day, I had discuss my problem with my mother
She had advised me a lot
She told me that, if she had no feel on me
Call me don't be so silly for waiting something that won't belong to you
I think my mother said were right
It not belong to me, how I sacrifice it also won't come back to Me at last
So I decide to give up and try to learn how to become a single person
I trust that myself can become a happy single person
About You and Me
I think We should need some time
I had just put down her
I want try how single is it
but it does not mean that I had give up You too
By using My single time
We both try to know more each other
Understand each other more
So We could be best friends in this period time
Have talk, have joke and also have laugh too
Hope You won't mind to be my best friend even
My Heart is still have You~~
Smile Always~~
And
Keep In Touch~~

No comments: