@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Monday, September 21, 2009

Today de "Robin" Is Totally Difference

I'm very unhappy
I unhappy because My hair
I'm not satisfied with it
This is not the hair I want
My image is totally change
All because My hair
I don't like it~~

Today evening, I follow up My sister
Go to a saloon near by My house
My sister say "This saloon many people come visit de"
I see in there really have many customers
I think I might Fong Sum give My hair to them
Because they all look so Pro~~
When I sit down, come on lady
Asked Me want how to cut
I explain briefly to her
That I just want make My hair balance
And cut away all My spoil hair
She pick up a scissor and straight away start cutting My hair
When she was cutting, I feel so weird
Why she will cut deeply into My hair
I said "wait wait wait~~"
But is too late le~~
She also cut liao le~~
I just say~~ "Haizz, never mind le. You continue le"
After she finish cut
She start dye My hair
I seeing My hair for 2 hour with in bad mood
I really cannot accept it
This is really not I want de~~
She cut until me become like this~~










Like this er~~ You see~~ I don't like it rt~~~
You like it ma?? Don't like rite??
There have two style
You see which style more better
Left de or Right de~~
What I can do now is just accept it for 1 months
1 month later i think it might be longer
I will never cut My hair this short anymore
NEVER~~
T_T Wu~~Wu~~ So cham er~~
So Sum Tong er~~ Wu~~ Wu~~
T_T

No comments: