@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tiredness Day In My Life~~

Today I woke up early in the morning
Because yesterday night i had promise My uncle
Need to follow him go to work together
And yesterday night I had just sleep for 3 hour time only
But I can still stand my sleepy when I at My uncle working place
Today I learning a lot of things
Learn how to fill up the petrol
Learn how to count petrol liter
Learn how to communicate with customer using mandarin
HaHa~~ Many things can learn o~~
Especially My mandarin
HeHe~~ So Happy o~~
But When I arrive home
I suddenly feel very tired and sleepy
Yuan Lai I got fever and flu le~~
Wakaka~~ Lucky see liao doctor
Confirm Not H1N1~~Hehe
Thank god help for letting Me to continue living in This World
HeHe~~ (I'm simply say only le la~~)
So I take liao a while nap
When I woke up, I feel much better liao
So I online msn~~ Saw You didn't online
My mood truly down liao le~~
After a while, You online le~~
I straight press You and send hihi to You
That time very happy de o
But You like very busy o~~
Always late reply me~~
Then I go out eat my dinner with My sister
Eat white porridge only er~~ So pity~~
My sister eat Chicken chop
Make me very want to eat
But can't le because I sick le~~
Today very tired er~~ Tired sei Me le~~

Tomorrow You go KL le~~
Remind You again le~~
Don't feel I'm annoying o
I because too care and worry about You
Must Take Good Care Yourself er~~
Remember er~~
I will wait You come back de~~
Hehe~~ You Must Smile Always o~~
Smile~~~~ Say "Cheesse"~~ HeHe~~

2 comments:

mun yew said...

i will take k of myself de la!
no need worry...ok?
promise

mun yew said...

bb
i bck kl lo
i will take k of myself de la
no need worry bout me oh!
xixi
u too ar...
sick liao jiu hao hao rest la!
take of ppl duno take k of urself
haih...
me at kl oso u can call me de