@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It Won't Have Lie Between Us Anymore~~~

Since I first time saw You,
I really have a strongly feeling on You
I feel My feeling on You is already increasing too fast
I thought we could be together at that time and
I can truly put down her
But, this cannot be happen
Because it really not fair to You
What You had say to Me, You were right
Everything already too fast
We both know each other de time is not very long
We already start getting into a relation
In the end, it could not be a happy ending
And it might will hurt each other too
Since I know that You had already realize,
I still have my responsible with her
I din let You know much more about us
I lie You that I with her had already no more relation
And that time, You had started to avoiding Me and treating Me cool
The 3 days for Me is really had to pass
Every minutes passed like an a hour
For Me, this 3 days is My most unhappy period
Nobody can blame, everything also myself make this out
After this matter, l feel myself at that time are already too selfish
Too childish minded and didn't think about our feeling
Everything also think for My own without caring other people feeling
In the 3 days time, I had truly realize myself
I'm thinking if the time can be turning backward
I sure won't make it this way
But now everything is already too late
Now i hope
If You could forgive Me,
I won't done what I had done before this
that will make You angry or hate me
From today onwards,
Between us, there won't be have any lie on You
I will show all My honest for You
Even what My heart felt for You
This is what I wanted to do for You~~

No comments: