@bout Us

My photo
Thank a lot for going through everything with Me~~I wish You to be part of My Life and keep on accompany Me pass through everything I will face in the future~~ You will be in My Heart for forever~~

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

In My Memories~~

The night before My math exam
I went to Your hostel there
And bring back Your laptop for You
I feel so happy there You asked me to
Accompany You~~
When in Your hostel, Your friend
From KL call You and chat with You
You with Him almost chat about 30 minutes more
While that time, when waiting You finish the call
I help You to tidy up some of Your stuff in Your hostel
When I already finish tidy up
You was still on the call
Plus that time, my friend send a message for me
And call me to fetch him along when i want to go back
At that time, I asked You that I can go fetch my friends or not~~

At That Time~~
I feel You look like because of me~~

Told Your friend that You need to study
And faster hang up his phone
If My feeling is true that You really because of Me
I feel very happy in my heart
That You can do this for me~~
Actually I'm not mind that You leave me alone at there
When You on the phone call
If for other boy, he still will strongly quarrel with You
And he sure will say
"Ask Me To Accompany You, Now You Chatting in Call With Other People"
HeHeHe~~
Luckily I understand You~~
So I didn't put into my heart
And didn;t mind it at all~~
This few days I feel You smile a lot to Me
I met you so long, I haven't saw You smile this sweet before
I don't know that You smile to other people also like this or not?
But I hope You smile to me de smile is not same with You smile to other
Because Your smile is a special sign for Me
To Make Me Always Remember You~~

No comments: